Match the words to their definitions.
1. Simile = [[Comapring two or more objects with words 'like' or 'as']]
2. Oxymoron = [[Two words placed together with differing meanings to create a new meaning 'bitter sweet']]
3. Metaphor = [[Direct comparison of two things. States one thing is or acts as another without using words 'like' or 'as']]
4. Hyperbole = [[An over the top exaggeration for effect]]
5. Personification = [[Describing an inanimate object or animal with human qualities]]
6. Euphemism = [[Where something distasteful is said ina more acceptable way 'she is at peace' - she is dead]]