Match the words to their correct definitions.
1. Allegory = [[Something symbollic, it can often be a story that represents larger things, like the tortoise and the hare]]
2. Stanza = [[A collection of verses similar to a paragraph, separated from other stanzas]]
3. Ambiguity/Ambiguous = [[A word or idea meaning more than one thing to provoke thought]]
4. Connotation/Connote = [[The associations with a word e.g. Rose - Love and Passion.
5. Verse = [[A line or poem, need not be a complete sentence]]
6. Analogy = [[Compare something unfamiliar with something familiar to help people understand]]